I just read the "wedding chapel" review, and I totally agree with her. I just got married there too this last Monday, and my priorities were that it NOT be Elvis, NOT be cheesy, and NOT be overly priced.
For us, it was a 2nd wedding to each other, and we didn't want to spend a ton of money this time around. There was only us and our two good friends, but I didn't want to do it at the Courthouse.
But the entire experience was wonderful. The minister was great (JJ Olivera), the photographer was wonderful. The entire staff was helpful, not pretentious, and made us feel special. The chapel itself was tasteful and didn't give off that 70's cheesy feel to it.
I upgraded my flowers and that's a must.
All in all, it was a great experience, I'd recommend to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Excalibur Hotel And Casino
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel
- Excalibur Hotel Casino
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camelot-inspired Hotel with 4 towers & storybook-style "castle" gates, multicolored spires & a modified medieval theme. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, MGM Resorts, Amex, Travelocity, PointsHound, Olotels, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Excalibur Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.