This Extended Stay America feels like it could be disassembled and taken away on flatbed trucks to be re-assembled somewhere else, and the whole process might take 45 minutes. It's the kind of structure that must house military personnel in the Green Zone.
I would love to have been in the conference room when the Extended Stay America folks were hashing out the details of their hotel concept: "We'll hire kids from the bottom of their architecture classes and put them to work. We'll have them build it EXACTLY to code and not a speck above. Lobby? Who needs it? Housekeeping? Forget it. Continental breakfast? Ha! Door on the closet? Try a curtain. That refrigerator is cheap, but awfully noisy. We'll take it! Hotel laundry? Put it behind the front desk and let the desk clerk wash sheets and towels. Bedding? Yeah, we got your bedding. Extended Stay is REALLY Spartan and dreary, and I stayed in the upgraded room. On the upside, it was reasonably clean and dirt cheap, even on a weekend when several large events had most Reno hotels full up. Why did they name it Extended Stay America? Because "Flop House" and "Motel 6" were already taken. I can't remember the last time I stayed anywhere -- even a mom 'n pop motel - where they didn't offer you a roll and a cup of coffee in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Extendedstay America Reno-South Meadows Hotel Reno
- Extendedstay America Reno-South Meadows Hotel
- Extendedstay America Reno
- Extended Stay America Reno
- Extended Stay America - Reno - South Meadows Nevada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Reno - South Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.