After searching this site, my girlfriend and I decide to stay here. We were surprised that my gps found Dow Ave. The only problem that we had with the hotel was the heat didnt work in early June, when the weather was well below average and we had 4-5 channels on the tv. The staff was friendly and helpful with our questions and needs. The view of the river was a nice added feature. The location was perfect between Littleton (which has a walmart, my girlfriend couldn't believe there was a walmart near by) and Lincoln. The drive from both locations to the room was breathtaking. We got a room with a king bead and the room was huge.
- Also Known As:
- Hillwinds Hotel
- Hillwinds Hotel Franconia
- Hillwinds Lodge Franconia, NH - White Mountains
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional New England family-owned and operated motel featuring clean, comfortable, affordable and friendly lodging in the White Mountain region of New Hampshire. Located on the banks of the tranquil Gale River, Hillwinds is located near all major seasonal attractions and is only three miles from Cannon Mountain and the Franconia Notch State Park, home of the Flume Gorge and great hilking opportunities. Rates include complimentary continental breakfast, in-room coffee and fridge, free wi-fi, and guest computer and lending library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Hillwinds Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.