We were having my son's birthday in Claremont, NH. Normally we stay at a place in Claremont, but they were all booked up. It was meant to happen. This place was awesome. The rooms are big, there was a fridge and microwave in the rooms. New got 2 rooms next to each other so it was great that the kids could just go to the next door to see their grandparents. We got to bring our dogs with us, they are a par tof the family too. We got to take the kids swimming and you would never know there were a bunch of other people staying there because it was just so quiet. We went to grab coffee in the morning. They say there is a continental breakfast. Well, there were like 5 different cereals, Danishes, egg sandwiches made up, pancakes, fresh fruit, orange and apple juice, milk and coffee. We will definitely be staying there from now on. Not only that, but their prices are very affordable and if you don't have children, you can go to the restaurant next door. They had a band playing and have good food. When we went to get the breakfast, we got to meet the general manager and the hotel manager. They were very friendly. Love this place!!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sunapee Lake Hotel Mount Sunapee
- Best Western Sunapee Lake Hotel
- Mount Sunapee Best Western
- Best Western Mount Sunapee
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your Sunapee Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.