I was impressed with my one night stay at this motel. The price was very reasonable, and it was in a good area where I felt safe (primarily commercial and residential). The room was small (cozy), but the bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very clean and had a pleasant scent. Most important, it was very quiet (I'm a very light sleeper and need a quiet room)!! I was impressed with the huge bathroom. I have stayed at Red Roof Inns in other states (West Virginia and Maryland), and have been satisfied with my stays at those locations. The only negative comment I have is that there weren't too many restaurants near this motel. I had to drive over 6 miles to find a restaurant that I was interested in (this was my first time staying in this motel, and I was not familiar with the surrounding area). The woman at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. She was on duty mid afternoon on Thursday, and also early Friday morning. I don't know her name, but she treated me with respect and courtesy. I definitely would stay at this motel again.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn North Princeton Hotel
- Red Roof Inn North Princeton Hotel Monmouth Junction
- Red Roof Inn Monmouth Junction
- Monmouth Junction Red Roof Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn North Princeton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.