This was our 5th trip to the Sunrise. This time we stayed the entire week Sun-Sat. We had to experience the weekend for ourselves. As for the Bamboo club our son is 11 and couldn't hear the noise, slept right through it! It is a great view from the top floor. An elevator would be nice but who couldn't use the exercise. See you guys next year!
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Hotel
- Sunrise Hotel Seaside Heights
- Sunrise Motel Seaside Heights
- Sunrise Motel Seaside Heights, NJ - Jersey Shore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunrise Motel in Seaside Heights is owned and operated by the Loundy family, who have been welcoming vacationers to the Jersey Shore since 1932. The motel features efficiency suites and luxury suites, accommodating couples and families up to 6 people per room! Our efficiency suites have 2 double beds, a sofa-bed or futon, and a kitchenette. Our luxury suites have 2 queen beds, a full kitchen, bath with jacuzzi tub, and living room with sofa-bed or futon. We are located less than a block from the boardwalk for easy access to the beach, rides, games, and amusements. Our property features a beautiful pool, expansive 150 foot sundeck, free WI-FI, free parking, BBQ grills, and cable TV in each room. All of our rooms are non-smoking, but smoking is permitted in all outdoor areas. During the summer season we also include 2 free badges with each room and free breakfast each morning at a choice of two local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sunrise Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.