2nd time at the Monterey Resort. 1st time had 3rd floor ocean view. it was nice just hated the stairs but over all room was nice. Got WIFI no problem and manager and staff nice.
this year we were up graded to ocean front from 2nd floor room. My husband and I though we got lucky..thats were we were wrong. Room stuck in the 70s shower was bad..barley got water out of the shower head. Beds felt like we were sleeping on concrete. woke up every morning stiff and neck and back problems. and the only way to get WIFI was to go out to the pool area. could not get it in out room. For the amount of money we paid NOT worth ocean front. Love having the beach right there and a pool..think we would rather have 2nd floor. we left a night early to get some sleep. manager very nice. Hotel needs serious up grade
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Hotel
- Monterey Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Monterey Motel Wildwood Crest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Monterey is located on the beach at the southern end of Wildwood Crest. Rooms have a beautiful beach and ocean view. Two-room efficiencies and 2-bedroom efficiencies are available for rent. Family oriented with heated pool, shuffleboard, ping pong and pool table. Great family specials. Close to many activities such as: boating, miniature golf, shopping and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Monterey Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.