We have just recently returned from Villa Jerami after spending 6 nights there with our 6 year old.
The check in was smooth and we were given a refreshing drink and hot towels on arrival. Everyone at Villa Jerami was exceptionally friendly and polite at all times.
We had breakfast in the Villa every morning and they were happy to keep topping up the croissants and pastries plus extra honey for our child. We would order a mix of western and continental and we even tied the Indonesian noodles and chicken porridge which were actually very good.
We tried room service a few times and they would deliver and set up the table and pour us a glass of water which was a nice touch and collect when we dialed 0 and let them know..
Our rooms would be cleaned when we went out in the day and were always spotless on our return with fresh towels, at 6pm each evening the staff would come and spray the room, light mosquito coils and tidy up again. I have to say that not of us were bitten by a mossie during our stay.. Also the bed was so comfortable and the pillows perfect..
The Villa was amazing, very clean - the air con in the room very cool which was lovely when wanting to escape the heat & humidity. We loved the open plan lounge and dining area with kitchenette. Our daughter loved the pool and we would often have a late night swim when we returned to the villa in the evening.
We ate lunch at their new restaurant which was very tasty we had the steak sandwich & chicken sandwich with fries and daughter the bolognaise which she loved.. The restaurant is very modern and the staff were exceptionally friendly. We went for cocktails there a few nights too and again these very very good - the bar staff and I think he was the new restaurant manager were very extremely lively and friendly!!
The location was good as people have said right by the Bali Deli which my child loved to pop in for treats etc.. and us a few cold beers and snacks which were very cheap, we had diner there one night and the food was good but the staff not very attentive.
We also had lunch at Warung Italian and it's the best pizza we have had in ages - be warned we did try another pizza/pasta place called Unico on same side as Bali deli - the pizza's were not too clever and the bolognaise they served my daughter had gone off, it smelled so bad - the chef came out and apologised and said that he couldn't understand it, he only made the `2' days ago!! What a joke I wouldn't keep anything I was serving to the public for over 1 day - and I also work in the food industry.
We got the Villa's shuttle to Kuta and Legian and got taxi's back which were so cheap $2.50 / max $5.. We went to Ku de ta one evening and tried Potato Head which we loved. On the day we were leaving we had a free extension on our room which was brilliant as we could come and go throughout the day and shower just before they took us to the airport, it was like leaving family and we definitely will return.. Already looking into a Christmas trip!!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Jerami Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Jerami And Spa
- Villa Jerami Hotel
- Villa Jerami & Spa Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In harmony with nature, Villa Jerami is present with luxurious abode superbly located in Seminyak Bali. Carefully designed to take advantage of the serene Balinese nuance and modern minimalist style it spawns a simple elegance and unusual sense of privacy. It’s a sanctuary living where you could enrich experience within the splendor of local culture while nourishing your body, mind and soul by quite a few spa treatments. Then to pamper your appetite, go through our exceptional private BBQ or other choice of scrumptious delicacies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Villa Jerami & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.