When we were planning our trip this time, we did not know where else do we want to stay. We have been to Bali on many occasions. We had stayed in many types of hotels and villas. So where else can we stay?Especially during this June holidays?
We look at all internet booking sites. Then we remember there was this resort by the beach that we had wanted to stay but were booked fully on many occasions.
This is Dhyana Pura Beach Resort. A resort tha offers us much surprises. We love surprises, especially positive ones.:)
We booked through Agoda, also our very first time. We wanted clean sheets, towels, toilet,etc. In short we do not want any bed bugs. We had bad experiences and we seriously do not intend to bring home these bugs!
When we checked in, the people were very friendly. It was a huge resort but very quiet. There were some rennovations going on but it was done very quietly. The only noise was from a nearby club.;)
The pool is small but quite sufficient, The resort was huge but not overly crowded. In fact, it was surprisingly peaceful. They left us on our own. We love the respect on our privacy. No nosy staff, no irritating street vendors or drivers, etc.Housekeeping did an excellent job, keeping all the dustmites away. Hot bath water was available after a day outing...this is indeed heavenly! The breakfast was not in abundance compared to many hotels we had stayed but sufficient and the staff was always friendly and helpful.
Only areas we feel can be improved;
1. Cloth dryer/stand so we can air and dry our swimming attire out at the veranda.
2. Separate socket for kettle. Somehow most hotels love to put the kettle besides the sink. I think this is most unsafe practise and must change.;(
3. Bathrobe can be made available. May not wnat to change everyday but may want to provide.
Other than these minor areas, Dhyana Pura is seriously a Traveler's HAVEN...remote but still accessible cos all the clubs and restaurants; 66, Dejavu, Cafe Lanai, Tekor restaurant , etc...all within walking distance. More than anything, it is well smack on the seminyak beach!!!! We took evening sunset strolls along the beach...here on beautiful BALI once again...heavenly experience on earth!
- Also Known As:
- Dhyana Pura Beach Hotel Seminyak
- Dhyana Pura Beach Hotel
- Dhyana Pura Beach Resort Bali/Seminyak
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Dhyana Pura Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.