We were very happy with the 3 bedroom villa at Kembali. Great open plan living areas by a beautiful private pool. We were 5 friends travelling together and never felt like we were living right on top of each other and there was plenty of space for us to do our own thing. Large, modern bedrooms all had their own ensuites and great air con. Very quiet and safe location but still very close walking distance to either the beach or 'eat street' with lots of shops and restaurants. Staff were great and very helpful. Breakfast was OK (not the best we had on the trip, but still fine). Although the villa was fantastic, we weren't HUGE fans of being in a compound, however most of the villas in Seminyak are exactly the same and obviously for many people would be a positive because of the security factor. We never once felt unsafe anywhere in Seminyak (walking down the streets, along the beach day or night). We also found that the beach area closest walking distance to the villa lacked a bit of atmosphere because it's purely resorts (and the up-market ku de ta) and deck chairs for hire..however if you walk south along the beach for around 10 minutes, you start to come across some lovely little restaurants and bars that are actually on the beach (has a much more bali feel to it as opposed to the resorts which just feel like your average resorts that could be anywhere)! Again, many people would prefer the resorts i'm sure! If you're not a huge fan of Seminyak beach, would highly recommend a day at Padang Padang beach (beautiful white sand beach surrounded by rock formations) and a few of the other surrounding beaches. Also food wise, all 5 of us loved the meals at Sate Bali for indonesian food (nice easy walk from the villa) and for something western (and more expensive but great spot right on the beach) really enjoyed gado gado restaurant.
We didn't use the transfers on the way there as we were coming from elsewhere in Bali, and so our taxi driver had difficulty finding it (even with the address) - the laneway the villa is down is well sign posted from the main road so if doing the same thing, just direct the taxi driver to the Oberoi which the laneway is next to.
Overall, very happy with the villa and if we returned to Seminyak we would stay again!
- Also Known As:
- Kembali Villas Hotel
- Kembali Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Kembali Villas Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kembali Villas luxury accommodation includes 2 and 3 bedroom villas. Each villa has it's own private pool, kitchen, personal maid, lush garden, air conditioned bedrooms, private bathrooms, IDD TV, Broadband Internet access. Quiet central location near all tops restaurants. "Why in the world, would you stay anywhere else?" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Kembali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.