This property is magical from the moment you enter. Animals wander by on the drive in. Walter greets you dancing at the gate. Food wonderful, ambiance spectacular. the guides have a great knowledge level, and infuse FUN while keeping you SAFE and finding the Big Five. Sundowners are fabulous too......simply perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Lion Sands Ivory Hotel Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Lion Sands Ivory Hotel
- Lion Sands Ivory Lodge South Africa/Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and managed since 1933, this International Award Winning private game reserve is located in the finest territory of the world famous Sabi Sand Game Reserve. It stretches for kilometers along the perennial Sabie River which forms its natural boundary with the Kruger National Park. The land is a place of rarity and carries with it a passion which can only be instilled by a great family history. Lion Sands has three different Lodges, Lion Sands River Lodge; Lion Sands Ivory Lodge and Lion Sands 1933, each with their own unique style and experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Lion Sands Ivory Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.