I stayed at the Inn for a night nearby on business recently. It was a great change from the normal business hotel I'm used to and I would love to stay here again. The Inn was very charming and the innkeeper was nice and hospitable. The room was lovely with high end bedding and a small but spotless bathroom with great smelling soaps and fluffy towels. The breakfast was simple but delicious. The internet worked great and with no TV in the room it was a nice quiet, peaceful night. Since it was still low season the village was a bit empty but it was such a great way to see it before the summer crowds The neighborhood is peaceful and the lake looked very tranquil. I would definately stay again if ever in the area.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Cooperstown Hotel
- The Inn At Cooperstown Hotel Cooperstown
- Inn At Cooperstown
- Bed Breakfast Cooperstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Cooperstown is a lovely historic hotel located in the heart of the village just a short walk from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and many fine attractions, restaurants, and shops. This award-winning structure was built in 1874, fully restored in 1985, and is thoughtfully updated on an annual basis. The Inn has the warmth and comfort of a home. Eighteen spotless guest rooms, all with private bathrooms and air conditioning, are individually decorated with many charming touches. Unwind in a rocking chair on the front porch or enjoy the fireplace in a cozy sitting room after exploring the village of Cooperstown. Open year-round. Off-street parking. Handicap accessible. Families welcome. ... more less