My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Syracuse - Carrier Circle I-90 for three nights while on vacation. Our stay was pleasant with no problems. This Hampton Inn is different structurally than the average Hampton Inn. The lobby and breakfast area are very small. There is no 'sitting' area or pool. The elevators are in the center of the 1st floor.
Because of the small breakfast area, it was crowded during most of the time breakfast was served with people waiting for a empty table. The only other drawback was that there was no butter or regular yogurt. The only yogurt available had artificial sweeteners added.
On the plus side, each room had a small bin for recyclables as did the breakfast area.
We would stay here again when visiting the Syracuse area. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Syracuse - Carrier Circle i-90 Hotel East Syracuse
- Hampton Inn Syracuse - Carrier Circle i-90 Hotel
- Hampton Inn Syracuse Ny
- Hampton Inn East Syracuse
- Hampton Inn Syracuse
- East Syracuse Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites East Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.