My wife and I just stayed at this hotel between 1/2-1/6. If you are an American Express card holder, you can get the 3rd weekday free after staying at the hotel for two weekdays. Since this hotel is new hotel, most of the things were very clean.
We stayed in 1 bedroom w/ Jacuzzi. However, we were not facing the slope. Right after we checked in, we asked to change room to another 1 bedroom w/ Jacuzzi facing the slope. At that time, they said it will be done next day. We were fine with this. However, when we wanted change our room very next day, they were giving me all these excuses about room not ready or available for us to change. At the end, they couldn't give us another 1 bedroom with Jacuzzi with the slope side view. At this point, we gave up changing the room. Also, they asked us $35 for the room set up fee if we change the room. Most of the front desk staffs were not helpful at all. They were very negative about everything. Since I am paying for $200/night, I wanted get the service I paid for, but you will not get the service you paid for here. This hotel must know that they are the only "nice" hotel around the town and very arrogant about it.
We would stay here again for the location, but not for the service.
- Also Known As:
- Kaatskill Mountain Club Hotel Hunter
- Kaatskill Mountain Club Hotel
- Kaatskill Mountain Hotel
- Kaatskill Mountain Hunter
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following the rustic elegance so prevalent in the grand Catskill mountain lodges being constructed in many of the top resorts nationwide, the Kaatskill Mountain Club is set to pamper guests with luxurious lodging accommodations, exceptional services and a full array of four-season mountain amenities. The Kaatskill Mountain Club is the obvious choice when only the best will do. ... more less