I spent a great 24th of May weekend here in the mid sixties. Having the opportunity to be driving through Lake George in July of 2011 I wanted to re-visit O'Sullivan's On The Lake Motel. I'm not sure if I had the same room as during my first stay, but I do remember it being on the ground floor facing the pool. I was forced to cancel my first reservation because of a medical emergency here in Toronto but front desk staff had a room for us two weeks later when we finally arrived. We had a very pleasant afternoon and evening and were amazed at the changes throughout the town. We would recommend this motel to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- o`Sullivan`s On The Lake Hotel Lake George
- o`Sullivan`s On The Lake Hotel
- Osullivans On The Lake Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located lakeside, in Lake George Village, we offer a variety of standard rooms, spacious lakefront suites with private patios, two bedroom family suites and Adirondack Log Cabins! Many pet friendly rooms and lakefronts available! Complimentary rowboats available. Relax on our private beach or walk to all restaurants, shops and attractions in Village! ... more less