This is a great spot, but you need to be aware of the downside. It is run very poorly! You have to check in at the bar area (no big deal), and the staff is dealing with many other issues. When I asked the girl that helped me to check in where we should park the car, she recommended parking on the street on the west side of the building. When I went to check out the next day, I found a traffic ticket on my car. When I confronted management about this- they denied any responsibility- and told me that I parked there at my own risk. The facilities are quite nice, but the rooms are overpriced and you need to be prepared for them not to be of any assistance if you are new to the area. The $50 "surprise" ruined the entire stay. Stay here at your own risk!
- Also Known As:
- King Arthur`s Steakhouse Brewpub Hotel
- King Arthur`s Steakhouse Brewpub Hotel Oswego
- King Arthur`s Steakhouse Brewpub And Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Oswego! On-site Restaurant specializes in Steaks, seafood, poultry & traditional English Fare. On-Site Brewery is the only one its kind in Oswego County! Some hotel Suites boast vaulted ceilings and spiral staircases, while others have historic stone wall exposed. All rooms share the accent of rich hand troweled Venetian plastered walls, and are tastefully appointed. ... more less