I used Hotwire for a one night stay in Saratoga Springs. I had never been to Saratoga Springs, so I didn't know what to expect. I was so pleasantly surprised by this place. It has a great location on the main street, right in the middle of the shops and restaurants. It is not a new, modern glitzy hotel, but it is clean and comfortable. The front desk staff is terrific. I had what I thought was a problem with a lock and when I went to the front desk, someone came with me back to my room. Any question I had was immediately addressed - unlike many hotels I have stayed in, where you could wait forever for someone to help you. There is an indoor pool area with tables so you can bring in food and eat if you choose not to eat in a restaurant. There is a small continental breakfast with pastries, bagels, croissants and really good coffee. If I was staying for a few days, the only thing I wish they had was a small refrigerator in the room and maybe a microwave. I will definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Downtowner Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Downtowner Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Saratoga Downtowner is located in the heart of beautiful downtown Saratoga Springs, New York among wonderful shops, fine restaurants, and great nightlife. The property extends a friendly, personal, and relaxing atmosphere that only a family-owned and operated business can provide. The Downtowner's enclosed Atrium, complete with lovely plants, creates a comfortable social area that surrounds a heated swimming pool. For your summertime pleasure, the Atrium roof retracts to let the sun in! The Saratoga Downtowner takes great pride in providing clean, pleasant, and updated rooms, which have earned AAA approval for 35 years! Discover the convenience of being in the center of the city. Saratoga Downtowner's location and service set the property apart as the place to stay. Wake up and enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast or help yourself to coffee or tea anytime. The Saratoga Downtowner is a bit of a throw-back, adding great character to the place. The word "kitchy" is often used by the wonderful guests. The majority of rooms have direct access to the courtyard and indoor swimming pool. All rooms feature individually controlled heating and cooling, a full bath, and expanded cable television. The Saratoga Downtowner is a completely smoke-free property. Complimentary wireless internet is also available throughout the building. The Downtowner offers accommodations for all seasons in Saratoga Springs, a small city rich in history. Throughout the year, the Downtowner offers great deals and special events your family and friends will enjoy! The Downtowner's friendly, caring owner-management will help you plan whatever you'd like to see and do. Experience Saratoga Springs, New York lodging at the Downtowner, and see why so many visitors prefer the Saratoga Downtowner to any nearby Saratoga Springs hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Saratoga Downtowner Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.