The reviews are not so great for this place but this is our 3rd time staying here and we have never had a problem and we stay with our young children and feel it is safe and clean. Front desk staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfast is very basic but it's something. If you are on a budget "Knights inn"Tonawanda is a great place to stay right near by some great shopping. Beds and linen clean free high speed internet. We are planning a trip in the fall and well be staying here again!
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Tonawanda/Buffalo Area Hotel
- Knights Inn Tonawanda/Buffalo Area Hotel Tonawanda
- Knights Inn Tonawanda
- Tonawanda Knights Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious room, 27" color cable TV, HBO, CNN, ESPN, micro fridge, free high speed internet access in all rooms, free local calls, iron ironing board, coffee maker available, 15 minutes from Niagara Falls Blvd. and University at Buffalo, 5 minutes to all major restaurant and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn Tonawanda/Buffalo Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.