I traveled to this hotel to give a talk to a group of a few hundred people for work. I stayed for just 1 night. My room was clean and comfortable and had everything I needed to prepare. Internet was reliable and desk space was adequate. The meeting space in the lower levels of the hotels was typical. And the staff seemed to be helpful.
The hotel is a bit out of the way, and other than the Coliseum there wasn't much going on in the neighborhood, although I did have an enjoyable meal in the hotels sports bar where I got to see a large number of folks pre-gaming.
The hotels convenience store seemed a little pricey, but not out of line for this type of place.
Breakfast was included in my room rate but I was charged for it separately and needed to dispute the charge. They removed the charge quickly and without complaint.
Overall it was a decent comfortable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Long Island Marriott Hotel Uniondale
- Long Island Marriott Hotel And Conference Center
- Marriott Long Island
- Uniondale Marriott
- Marriott Uniondale
- Long Island Marriott Hotel
- Long Island Marriott Hotel & Conference Center Uniondale, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full service hotel, located in the heart of Nassau County, is conveniently located near NYC and offers 615 guest rooms, a 10,000 sq. ft. ballroom and 28,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Long Island Marriott Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.