Very convenient for El Quseir police station. 5 minutes drive. Very windy november 2011. Room isolated but good sky TV and room service. IT manager helpful in computer area to get online. El Quseir itself in another time zone..cover up ..especially women from Europe..very third world outside hotel and dont expect European standards of equality outside hotel. However very good female Egyptian English speaking pharmacist eventually found. If you need consular help there is an Honourary British consul in Hurghada 2 hours away drive so go there if you are in trouble and dont stop in El Quseir or consider the "court house " for any help.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort El Quseir Hotel El Quseir
- Moevenpick Resort El Quseir Hotel
- Moevenpick Hotel El Quseir
- mövenpick El Quseir
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Movenpick Resort is located in a beautiful bay directly on the Red Sea. A paradise for scuba diving, snorkelling or a perfect beach holiday. 140 km south of Hurghada 220 km east of Luxor and 6 km from El Quseir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Resort El Quseir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.