We arrived at Le tropical Attitude on 10th August, much before the check in time, and the front desk was ready to welcome us! So right from the front desk staff to the restaurant staff and especially the GM Clifford, everyone made our stay of 6 days memorable here!
1. ALL Rooms are sea facing! And just pleasant rooms!
2. Great breakfast, though a bit repetitive at times, but then what can one include. Different types of croissants, freshly out of the oven!
3. Very serene and walkable (5-10mins) to the public beach, to the general stores (this is important and not many hotels/resorts have this access), to the activities shops like Il aux cerf tours etc. Everything around.
4. Plus free usage of kayaks, glass bottom boats, and Il aux cerfs ferry of the hotel!
5. One word for Front desk: Very helpful. They managed everything, right from coordinating with our tour operators to actually helping us find a good car rental from ABC! Just tell them and they go the extra mile.
1. One MUST take an all inclusive or atleast Breakfast + Dinner package. Dinner, though awesome, if taken individually can be quite expensive.
2. Really felt the need for a coffee maker, or a hot water kettle in room!
Overall: This is a great place to start your Mauritius vacation! Very conveniently located, plus at the same time very peaceful.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Tropical
- Tropical Attitude Mauritius/Trou D'eau Douce
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Attitude with its gentle way of life is a 3 star sup hotel, recently renovated and smartened up, built in the middle of a garden planted with coconut trees and right on the lagoon.The hotel faces Trou d’Eau Douce, a genuine fishermen’s village and its lagoon, situated on the east coast, and offers direct and free access to paradisiacal Ile aux Cerfs island.The genuineness of the hotel relies on its Creole architecture and its contemporary tropical decoration. The new luminous colours of the 60 rooms contribute to their relaxed atmosphere.This friendly and comfortable hotel is a witness of the traditional way of life of the island, an ideal place to relax either as a family or as a couple.Time here, seems to have come to a standstill, only interrupted by outings in the lagoon and siestas under the coconut trees. The simplicity and kindness of its Family Members* contribute widely to that dolce vita experience… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Attitude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.