On the wast coast of Zanzibar the beaches maybe yellow sand rather than white but you are more likely to be able to swim at all hours even with the tide out.
Imani Beach is ideally located close to Stone Town. A 10,000 shilling taxi drive or 300 shillings on a dala dala.
We stayed a week and found the life that passes in front of the hotel entertaining, varied and local!The staff at Imani Beach were excellent as was the food.
We liked the fact that this isn't one of a long line of tourist resorts that tend to spoil parts of Zanzibar. You will be looked after by Simon and his team.
- Also Known As:
- Imani Beach Villa Hotel
- Imani Beach Villa Hotel Stone Town
- Imani Beach Villa Zanzibar/Stone Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imani is a beautiful small hotel run by a young English couple situated on the beach in Bububu 10kms north of Stone Town. We have a lovely outdoor restaurant and grill set in our tropical garden where we grow fresh herbs and fruits to use in our range of delicious meals and delectable cocktails. We have a great performance of local drumming and dancing with bbq every Thursday at sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Imani Beach Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.