Although an older resort, Foxhunt units have been recently upgraded and offer spacious lodging on a forested hillside or overlooking small lake. We have visited here for over 25 years and never tire of the beauty and peaceful surroundings. Plenty to do at the large resort or in nearby towns. Some complain about winding roads in area, but the drive is breathtaking and a car is needed as there is no shuttle or other public transport. If you don't like mountain driving, then bring a friend who does. Golf at Sapphire National is fun and very different from valley courses. Many hiking trails are nearby. Nearby Highlands is great for shopping and dining.
- Also Known As:
- Foxhunt At Sapphire Valley Hotel
- Foxhunt At Sapphire Valley Hotel Cashiers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The city of Cashiers, home of the Foxhunt at Sapphire Valley mountain resort is nestled on a wooded mountainside in the southernmost part of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Considered a mecca for recreational pursuits, the Sapphire Valley offers a wide array of activities from the most relaxed to the most rigorous, including skiing on North Carolina Mountains and golfing on the Blue Ridge. Foxhunt at Sapphire Valley offers spacious suites featuring full kitchens, whirlpool tub, fireplace, washer and dryer and more. While at this resort in North Carolina’s Sapphire Valley, enjoy the scenic wonder of the tree-studded mountains, lakes and streams as you fish, golf, boat, hike the landscape that surrounds you. The Foxhunt Resort is your perfect destination for North Carolina travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Foxhunt at Sapphire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.