This was my husband's and my second time staying at the Franklin while in Chapel HIll. It's right on Franklin Street and within walking distant to great restaurants and fun shops. A wonderful breakfast is included with your stay. One time we went it was a buffet, the second time it was ordering off the menu. Both times offered a great breakfast. The only thing I would recommend if possible, ask for a room that doesn't open to the sitting area on the 3rd floor, it can get a bit loud if a crowd has gathered there. Other than that, the staff is very helpful and nice and the rooms and baths are a perfect size. We'll stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Franklin Hotel Chapel Hill
- The Franklin Hotel Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We'd love for you to stay with us whether you're in town for business or pleasure! We are the only hotel in downtown Chapel Hill, right on Franklin Street - just steps away from all the action such as UNC Chapel Hill's campus, Dean Smith Center, Kenan Stadium, UNC Hospitals, Morehead Planetarium, Ackland Art Museum, and tons of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options. Our guiding principle is to be hospitable, so we focus on our interactions with you above all else. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Franklin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.