The King's Daughters Inn is pretty perfect--large, airy, and distinct rooms; a delicious breakfast; and walking distance to lots of restaurants. The Inn was refurbished with attention to history and environmental optimization. It's beautiful--lots of windows, gorgeous furniture, pretty gardens. And the food was great--standard b&b options plus a daily special (baked berry french toast and a veggie omelet while I was there).
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Daughters Hotel Durham
- The King`s Daughters Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing boutique luxury in an intimate urban setting, the King's Daughters Inn is Durham's premiere Inn. Relax in one of the seventeen graciously appointed one- and two- room suites, or host an event in one of three elegant meeting spaces. Located across the street from Duke University, only minutes to the Durham Performing Arts Center, the King's Daughters Inn is an excellent choice for luxury hospitality in Durham. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The King's Daughters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.