Stayed overnight for a job function. Room was clean and spacious. A/C was a floor unit blowing over the bed - not my favorite. They had coffee and a robe - big pluses in my book. So, as long as you stayed in the room, you were good.
The rest is what suffered. The design of the building is a huge central sunroom, atrium style. No A/C so it is like a sauna, even just going outside your door. Even the walls were hot, and it's only early May.
Room service is catered, and was late. But, I got it free due to their 45 minute guarantee. Otherwise, there's a Chick-fil-A across the street. "free breakfast" was fruit, tiny yoghurts and bad muffins. You can order for a charge if you like.
Shuttle to airport, and they offered to bring me to my appt- that was nice.
Overall, not too bad - we'll see about a return.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Durham At Southpoint
- Four Points By Sheraton Durham At Southpoint Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Durham At Southpoint Hotel Durham
- Four Points Durham
- Sheraton Durham Southpoint
- Durham Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected to the Streets of Southpoint, our hotel is great for your shopping vacation. In addition, we're not far from Research Triangle, Duke University, and UNC. We also have onsite meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Durham at Southpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.