I ordered a Chef Burger, drink, and small fries for $7.50
Top reasons to avoid Speedy Chef
1. Slow - Took several minutes to order and 17 minutes from order time to delivery
2. Burgers are bland. You have to smother it with toppings
3. Cash Only - Unless you want to use the ATM and spend even more money on ATM charges
4. Crazy Menu - Cluttered! Do they want to be a burger joint, a BBQ place, a fried seafood restaurant, or a sandwich shop?
5. What is with the soap operas on TV, arcade games, and the traditional Jesus painting
They also did not get the order right, I watched food orders sit under a heat lamp for awhile, a ton of people waiting for food, confusion over where to order food, and workers that seem to be moving in slow motion.
But. . .they do the business. Elkin locals are tough to figure out.
If you own or manage Speedy Chef, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.