I absolutely fell in love with this hotel as soon as I checked in. To begin with, Morgan, who was working the front desk when we arrived, was an absolute professional and super nice! She even remembered my name and greeted me by name every time I walked by the desk, which was very Impressive! Made me feel like a V.I.P. Megan, who was on the desk the next morning was just as nice and gracious (as was everyone we encountered at this hotel). This place really knows how to hire and train people. The hotel itself? Well, I had to make a list of all the things I loved about it, so I wouldn't leave anything out! The room is large, with a large wall unit for the TV, storage, a desk & chair, etc. We had a King suite with a sofa bed and there was even a curtain between the two, to give the illusion of two rooms and a little more privacy for each guest. The room also has a full kitchen, with a kitchen sink, full size refrigerator and full size microwave, not one of those tiny, cheap microwaves you usually see in a hotel room. This baby was big. The bathroom was beautiful and the whole suite was immaculate. In the bathroom shower, there are dispensers for shampoo and body wash, instead of those wasteful little plastic bottles. The whole hotel is green as can be. To top it all off, this hotel is dog friendly!! Everyone greeted my two Pomeranians as if they were guests of the hotel, just like us. There are many small touches that make a big difference - things such as a card in the room with the wifi password, instead of having to call the front desk to get this information and, instead of a plastic trash bag to put my dirty laundry in, there was an actual biodegradable tote bag with the hotel logo on it for me to keep! (It's the kind of reusable shopping bag that many stores sell, now.) This is a win-win for the hotel, as it has their logo on it and it's reusable (so less environmental impact than a plastic garbage bag) and, whenever I reuse it, I'll be carrying their advertising around! Whoever came up with this hotel concept is very, very smart! I am so spoiled now by this hotel that, whenever I travel, if there is not a Home2 Suites there, I don't know where I will stay!! :) Thank you, Home2 Suites for a very enjoyable and comfortable time. You have a big fan in me!
- Also Known As:
- Home2 Suites Fayetteville Hotel Fayetteville
- Home2 Suites Fayetteville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Home2 Suites by Hilton® Fayetteville, NC hotel, just minutes from Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force Base. Fayetteville Regional/Grannis Field Airport is nine miles from our extended stay hotel. Surrounded by restaurants and shopping venues, this Fayetteville, NC all-suite hotel is an easy commute to L-3 Communications, Purolator Filters, MG Soffe and Fayetteville State University.Make yourself at home in a studio or one-bedroom suite featuring movable furniture and plenty of storage. All suites provide a living area with sofa bed and fully equipped kitchen. Stay connected with free WiFi and an iHome clock radio with iPod and MP3 docks. Pack the leash and water bowl—Home2™ is your pet's home, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Home2 Suites Fayetteville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.