Who knew? I searched for a place a step up from a boring hotel, and found a great condo resort, that was cheaper than the hotels in the area. Outer Banks Beach Club I is a real nice place. We had a 1 bedroom condo, right on the beach. Yes, step out of your door onto the boardwalk, and we were on the beach. The place is very well managed and very well maintained. We had no issues from check in to check out. The 1 bedroom condo was just right for our family of 4. The only thing I would change is to taek out an over sized dining table and repalce it with a smaller table. They also rent 2 bedrrom and 3 bedroom units. We had access to the local YMCA, an indoor pool on site, and scheduled activities. The place is smack in the middle of everything too - Kitty Hawk is 1 mile away, Jockey Ridge State Park is about 4 miles away, etc.... This place is obviously a timeshare development, that rents out units. I'd never own a time share, but I sure like this place to rent for a few days. Great!!
- Also Known As:
- Outer Banks Beach Club Hotel Kill Devil Hills
- Outer Banks Beach Club Hotel
- Outer Banks Beach Hotel
- Outer Banks Beach Club Kill Devil Hills, NC
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Time Share Resort that is family oriented. Friday check in's are across the street from the ocean with elevator access available in early 2014. These are two bedroom units. Saturday and Sunday check in's are oceanside and oceanfront with elevator access. One and three bedroom units on the oceanfront have elevators. Oceanside do not.There are two outdoor pools with hot tubs and one heated indoor pool with hot tub. We have shuffle board and tennis courts. Free wifi in the clubhouse and a free computer if needed. We offer free day passes to the local YMCA only two miles away. Plenty of activities daily for adults and children. We have beautiful beaches with spectacular views. Great local attractions very close to the resort. We have wheel chair access on our beach boardwalks with a large gazebo and viewing decks. We have 24 hour security and offer help with luggage especially for units without elevators via our luggage lifts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Outer Banks Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.