My wife and I stayed here for one night while on a road trip.
We stayed in a Junior suite which was a very nice size. The hotel is conveniently located off the highway, but far enough away that you are not bothered by noise. Restaurants were a few miles away, but we were able to find somewhere that we were happy with.
Overall we were very happ with the hotel and will stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke Rapids Hotel Roanoke Rapids
- Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke Rapids Hotel
- Roanoke Rapids Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Off I-95, exit 171. Opened in 2008. Garden Sleep System beds, full service for breakfast and dinner, indoor heated pool and whirlpool, state of the art fitness center. Half-way point from Florida to New York. Over sized, clean rooms with hypo-allergenic bedding, complimentary parking, and 32inch flat screen televisions. Home-like ambiance, bright, and welcoming lobby with fireplace and library. True southern hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.