This holiday was booked through First Choice travel agent with holiday company Thompson. We booked this half board package deal under the impression that this hotel was really nice and quite, with night entertainment and good food from the holiday advisor we booked with.
Day one of the holiday - On the transfer coach the rep told us that the hotel that we was staying at doesn't have a rep so we won't ve seeing her, but to wait in for a phone call the next day between 17:00 and 18:00 which no one recieved. We got dropped off by Thompson about 300m away from hotel in the dark, which the rep (Linda) lead us to and then left straight away. As we was checking in two couples wasn't booked into the hotel so they had to be located to the sister hotel, which was awful for them because we had no rep to communicate or show them were it was.
Food quality - well there wasn't any! There was ment to be themed nights of food which never happened, there was stale bread and rotten friut! Food leftover from the following day appeared back the next day!
Food room - full of young teenagers who had been out all night and hungover, which would pick at food them put it back with there hands! They also would food fight across there tables! One night a groups of boys was wearing their boxers and their head and neck and was never approach to take them off by staff!
Hotel - this hotel was full of young teenagers that was always hung over or High on drugs! Drugs was also being delt and taken on site, which the hotel was allowing them to do! In early hours of the morning you would have your room door banged and kicked with continous partying through out!
Bar and entertainment - their was never anybody behind the bar, receptionist had to make you a drink. There was ment to be night entertainment at Least 3 nights of the week which was quoted in te brochure and the holiday advisor, but this wasn't the case!
The pool - was super small over run by loud rude teenagers who were drunk! Always spitting I'm and around the pool! Only a few sun beds which some were broke!
Location - party place not for families couples or people looking for a good relaxing holiday!
The surroundings of the hotel - gangs of people dealing and taking drugs hussling and grabbing females!
Overall - I would recommend anyone to stay away from this hotel worst holiday we've been on! Shocked because booked through big company names Thompson and frist choice! I'm sure we've missed more off which happened during our 7 night stay but I know of other people who will be writing reviews that we met on holiday. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.
- Also Known As:
- Mundial Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Mundial Club Hotel Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right in the centre of Lloret, a stone's throw from the hustle and bustle and the charming seafront promenade, packed with terraces looking out to sea. The hotel is small, cosy and with friendly affair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mundial Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.