Ok The pictures here must be 20 years old, the rooms are terrible, really outdated and there is no such thing as a non smoking room. The place is run by kids and they don't know how to do their job.
When you arrive and want to connect to the internet they charge you a $50 refundable fee, ok I can understand. But the kid who checked me in forgot to, and when I checked out the kid who did that fo me credited me the $50 that I never paid!. I noticed this while eating breakfast and went over and showed him and said I need to have that fixed because it's not right. I should have just let it be because it took this poor jughead 30 minuets to fix the bill and I was almost late for work.
The restaraunt is okay but I recommend going to the Swiss Chalet across the street it's much better.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel Pincher Creek
- Heritage Inn In Pincher Creek Alberta, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek, Alberta is conveniently situated on Highway 6. Whether you're here to soak up the spectacular scenery or to simply "hang your hat", we'll make your stay with us a memorable one. We offer a full range of services with your comfort in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Heritage Inn in Pincher Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.