We stayed five nights at the nearby St. Regis and then 2 nights at the Four Seasons. The St. Regis definitely has better rooms by far, but the Four Seasons grounds are fantastic. We ate at all of the restaurants and they were all great. There was a little bit more action and energy compared to the Four Seasons. This resort is probably better for families, while couples looking for a super quiet, romantic getaway might enjoy the St. Regis more. The thing we enjoyed the most at the Four Seasons was the private cabana we rented for the day at the adults-only pool. It was awesome! We were the only people in a cabana so we had that whole side of the pool to ourselves. They provide bottled water, fruit, sunscreen, and an ipad for your usage. There's a tv, fridge, couch, books, and ipod dock with speakers in the cabana. A woman comes around in the afternoon to give you a foot massage! It was definitely a great value for the money! The hotel lobby is quite nice, you can enjoy a drink on the patio overlooking the pool and ocean. The Four Seasons also has a few really nice, upscale stores. The gym was really great also, they have a ton of equipment.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Punta Mita Hotel Punta De Mita
- 4 Seasons Punta Mita
- Four Seasons Punta Mita Hotel
- Four Seasons Punta De Mita
- Punta Mita
- Punta De Mita Four Seasons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, TIG Global, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Punta Mita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.