Visited May 14th to 21st with two kids under 5 & my parents. A beautiful hotel setting with water and gardens all over. We were at Kantenah side. If walking is not your thing, get a room closer to the lobby. Very nice beach with rocky spots. If you are not careful, you’ll lose the skin to those rocks. Rivera side has a very nice restaurant on the beach which I enjoyed very much. Sipping margaritas and watching my kids play in the sand is breathtaking.
Food.- A lot of quantity but quality is the problem. Few restaurants were good. I got tired of breakfast buffet. Meat lovers would love it for at least three days. Then everything repeats.
Service depends on the person you get. Some were good. I always tip people and few days I came back with the money in my pocket.
My daughter and I got travelers diarrhea two days before we left and suffered about a week after we got back. First time ever. I couldn’t figure out what gave me that.
We stayed at Junior suit, but standard room is good enough if you don’t need the sofa bed.
Compared to the last placed we stayed: Riu Palace, Palladium has a long beach, good pool, iguanas for kids, but food and the hard bed are not my thing. Will I pay three times more to go to Riu Palace again? I think I will.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Grand
- Kantenah Palladium Grand
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Hotel
- Grand Palladium Kantenah
- Palladium Mexico
- Palladium Grand Resort
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa
- Hotel Grand Palladium Kantenah
- Palladium Kantenah
- Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort And Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico - Akumal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular, private Caribbean beach-front complex that boasts of 800 meters of white, fine sand and turquoise blue waters. Guests of the Grand Palladium Kantenah are invited to use the facilities provided by the adjoining Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, and the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa, with the exception of the Royal Suite facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, MexVax, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.