The hotel is well located off a main road so easy to find but it is surrounded by fields so no traffic noise and a great nights sleep!
The bed was huge so lots is space :)
The room was a nice size and you can control the temperature easily.
The view was the open fields with no cars or buildings in sight!
A big bonus is a restaurant right next door which is delicious and the hotel is just a few mins walk from a corner shop.
Only down side - thin walls!
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Crewe/Nantwich Hotel
- Premier Inn Crewe/Nantwich Hotel Nantwich
- Premier Inn Nantwich
- Premier Inn Crewe/Nantwich Cheshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our newly refurbished hotel featuring king size beds in every room with snuggly Fogarty duvets and a choice of pillows, 40 inch plasma tvs and media stations, power showers and half an hours free WIFI access.Enjoy dining in the adjacent Peacock Resturant serving a choice of Premier Inn breakfasts and evening meals off the two for £10.00 menu.We are ideally situated for weddings at Rookery Hall,Wrenbury Hall and Cholmondley Castle, and just 3 miles outside Crewe with national transport links by rail and 7 miles from the M6. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Crewe/Nantwich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.