I found this lovely country inn on Google, as I wanted somewhere to go for a short Christmas break where I could take my dog, and where as a single person, I wouldn't feel out of place. From the afternoon cream tea on arrival, to the excellent full English breakfast on my last day, I had a wonderful time. The staff were very friendly and made sure all the guests felt at home. Dogs were not just accepted, but welcomed - there were ten assorted breeds during my three days there. The food was superb. The rooms were chalets in the grounds of the inn, and the snow and ice made the approach to the reception and restaurant area a bit slippery so the shoes I had taken with me never got worn, it was boots all the time! Nevertheless I would thoroughly recommend the Dog and Partridge for their Christmas break, and will probably go again next year.
- Also Known As:
- The Dog & Partridge Country Hotel Swinscoe
- The Dog & Partridge Country Hotel
- The Dog And Partridge Country Inn
- Country Inn Swinscoe
- Swinscoe Country Inn
- The Dog & Partridge Country Inn Swinscoe, Derbyshire
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Dog & Partridge Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.