Had a 7 night business stay here. Very helpful staff. Maids were top knotch. The lunch buffet is an absolute steal of a deal. Breakfast good as well. Was I in a 1991 timewarp during my stay ? Um, yes.
I realise that Akron is not NYC, but there are certain areas (stinky elevators, very worn hallway carpet) that if updated would really make a difference. Hotel is right on a pretty and powerful river, which is kinda cool.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls Hotel Cuyahoga Falls
- Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Akron
- Sheraton Cuyahoga Falls
- Cuyahoga Falls Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Hotel Akron/Cuyahoga Falls is located only minutes away from northeast Ohio's most popular leisure and business attractions. We are the area's most established full-service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.