We stayed here for a night in December 2011 & this is our assessment:
1. Very prompt service - and overall eager staff - they took an order for dinner on phone even before we checked in
1. Washroom - below par on cleanliness; the bath tub had probably not been cleaned in a long time; towels were stained/wornout
2. Breakfast buffet was a mess - the hotel was probably short staffed & despite the manager himself getting into serving / cleaning, breakfast was a mess
3. Miscommunication - despite verifying twice if breakfast was open till 11, one of our members was turned away as breakfast was closed at 10.30 AM
Overall, not clean enough - and definitely not at the price they charge.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Satya Ashoka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.