I booked a one night stay with dinner and breakfast as a birthday present, it was a bank holiday special offer. The hotel was very busy when we arrived as there was a wedding taking place. Check in was quick and efficient, our room number 17 overlooked the pretty garden and the wedding party were there for the photos, a pity it was overcast and wet. The room was very nice, a little dated but confortable. My only criticism was that the fully tiled bathroom was freezing the whole time we were there. We dined in the atmospheric Tudor restaurant, the service and food was outstanding. We had coffee and liquers in the lounge after dinner and that was pleasant too, we received a courteous service despite the staff being very busy with the wedding reception. After a good nights sleep we enjoyed a full English breakfast in the restaurant which was excellent, all in all a great experience, well done to all the staff.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.