My wife and I were at a wedding at Clearwell Castle and booked the Tudor for the week-end. We were not disappointed. The friendly professional staff, special mention to Ruth, are a credit to the Tudor. The very comfortable bed and pillows and great en-suite made it a home from home. The breakfast is made to order which was great to say the least. We had lunch on arrival and was fantastic, wild garlic soup and pasta[ best cooked pasta in a long time, the Italians have forgot that al-dente does not mean undercooked but to the bite] and excellent bottle of wine that did not cost a fortune. Thank-you to the Tudor and staff who helped make this a memorable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Forest Of Dean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the tranquil village of Clearwell the Tudor Farmhouse is a converted farm dating from the 13th Century. 20 well-appointed rooms, a five minute walk from Clearwell Castle with some of Britain's most picturesque and secluded countryside on the doorstep. The award winning restaurant offers fine dining with a menu based on the seasons and fantastic local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.