Everything about this venue suits a learning experiance. No distractions, great location with lovely surroundings.
Rooms are basic, not exactly university level but not far off however more than edequate for somewhere to sleep in the middle of a hectic schedule.
Lots of sporting things to do including a pool and fitness area, all a bit tired but adeqaute.
Service levels were high and food of a really good standard with lots available for main meal times and snacks- you will not starve.
The bar is a great place to meet and luckily closes early (10:30) otherwise there was a feeling that too many late nights would occurr.
Would I be happy staying as a normal paying guest on a holiday or business trip? most probably not due to room standards. Would I recommend as a great training hotel venue? - absolutely.
For runners plenty of country roads to run on plus 2.5k run around the grounds.
- Also Known As:
- The Elvetham Hotel Hartley Wintney
- The Elvetham Hotel
- Elvetham Hartley Wintney
- Elvetham Hotel Hartley Wintney
- The Elvetham Hartley Wintney, Hampshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Elvetham is a privately owned country mansion, taking great pride in delivering outstanding customer service and attention to detail. We are located just outside Hartley Wintney, a quaint little village in Hampshire, surrounded by rolling countryside and beautiful views. Our fascinating history dates back many centuries yet our modern approach to our customers is fulfilled with dedication and professionalism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Elvetham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.