We chose the Chewton Glen for our very small and intimate wedding day, upon arrival we were greeted by the Managing Director Andrew Stembridge and Hotel Manager Ashley Ely introduced himself an hour or so later.
Our room was stunning, with the biggest twin shower you have ever seen, clean and immaculate all round, very comfortable and relaxing.
Nothing was too much trouble and our beautiful wedding day was everything we had hoped it would be and more, the attention to detail in both the wedding ceremony and the wedding breakfast room was to perfection. The food was of the highest quality and service was impeccable, we were looked after by our own host, who took care of any unforeseen issues. All of our wedding guests were very impressed, and many had never experienced a hotel like this.
We stayed for three glorious days and nights, and can honestly say we could not fault anything, food fantastic, breakfast try the freshly made waffles. Staff extremely polite and nothing too much trouble. The grounds of the hotel superb, with beautiful walks down to the beach.
Anyone thinking of a wedding venue and want perfection this is the place to go. You will not be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Chewton Glen Hotel New Milton
- Chewton Glen Hotel And Spa
- Chewton Glen
- Hotel Chewton Glen
- Chewton Glen Hotel
- Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa New Milton, Hampshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An English Original. Chewton Glen is a luxury hotel and spa set in 130 acres of Hampshire countryside on the edge of the New Forest National Park and just a few minutes walk from the sea.12 new luxury treehouse suites now open. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.