I booked a superior room which was OK...nicle flat screen tV which had freeview channels. It was a large room which has recently been painted, but the fittings such lights and tables were worn. I have stayed in the executive rooms in the past which are faultless. Never had breakfast as i use the McDonlads just up the road.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Watermill
- Hemel Hempstead Best Western
- Best Western Hemel Hempstead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western The Watermill Hotel, one of the finest modern Hotels in Hemel Hempstead is built around an old flour mill and offers excellent accommodations in Hemel Hempstead with a panoramic view of River Bulbourne threading through the property. Experience a serene, Old World retreat from bustling city life in this picturesque modern hotel. A convenient getaway venue with plenty of spacious free car parking. Watermill also offers wonderful amenities and hospitality for a relaxing stay, with convenient access to the area's tourist, industrial and commercial centres. Our hotel in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire include 71 tastefully appointed rooms, several with beautiful views of the lush green meadows and the River Bulbourne. A blend of refined luxury and and refreshing tranquility is sure to romance both leisure and business travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Watermill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.