In summary, at £90/night for double-occupancy on a weekend in March, this b&b isn't amazing value. However for your money, you do get boutique, 4 star hotel standards with a delicious brekky and highly helpful hosts!
1.Rooms - while on the small side, they are nicely outfitted and decorated (think chic and modern - photos are fairly accurate). We had a large window overlooking a small garden and bathroom with a skylight (no 3). They come equipped with a high-tech coffee/tea/choc maker, flat screen tv, ipod docking station (although we couldn't figure out the radio), and a range of toiletries and best of all, biscuits!
2. Location - smack dab in the middle of Deal, 2 mins from castle and wide-range of shops, bars and restaurants
3. Breakfast - fresh and delicious; hot main course w/buffet of fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, etc
4. Hosts - friendly and helpful
5. Value - as above, at £90/night for double-occupancy weekend in March, I don't know if this represents great value, but would caveat this with the fact that I haven't stayed anywhere else in Deal
6. Sleep quality - you could sail to Calais in their pillows: they are huge (leaving your head propped at a 70 degree angle) and very hard (leaving your ear a bit worse for wear in the morning). The seagulls, while totally unrelated to quality of the b&b, do not help. Overall, other than the seagulls and pillows, the sleep quality was above average - decent mattress, high quality sheets and little street noise.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC