Worst bed I slept in during c2c walk. Since a good nights sleep is essential I would not recommend this place. I think I had room 6 (single). The bed should be replaced urgently. Also I found the place very noisy at night and as with other reviews the breakfasts were slow.
On the positive side it has a lovely lounge and outside garden area if you are lucky enough to have sunshine.
- Also Known As:
- Old Brewery Guest House Hotel Richmond
- Old Brewery Guest House Hotel
- Old Brewery Guest House Richmond, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stones throw from the River Swale, at the foot of Alan the Reds magnificent castle (circa 1070) and just a few minutes from the largest cobbled market place in Britain, the house retains its old world charm, is tastefully decorated, and offers every modern comfort. Each guest room enjoys attractive views and has a private bathroom or shower room. Guests also have the use of the communal sitting room with an open fire, TV, and a small library of books and periodicals. Guests are also free to relax in our peaceful patio garden. ... more less