I have to say the best part of our stay here, with our 9 month old baby in tow, was the staff.. They were awesome!! Super helpful w transportation questions and anything else we needed. The location was good as it was easy access for bus/trains and easy to get to shopping center, not touristy either, which is a plus for me.
Only negatives were the lack of elevator, which if I didn't have a kid and stroller, I wouldn't care. And the bathroom: zero water pressure is never fun and I didn't care for the smell of the soaps.. But I'd def stay again :)
- Also Known As:
- Brook Kingston Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Brook Kingston Hotel
- Kingston Hotel Upon Thames
- Kingston Lodge Hotel
- Kingston Lodge
- Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4-star hotel is on the edge of Richmond Park and 900 metres from Norbiton Rail Station.The Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel is a 2-minute walk from beautiful Richmond Park. It is 1.25 miles (2 km) from the centre of Kingston upon Thames and its shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The Brook Kingston Lodge is next to Coombe Wood Golf Course and 7 miles (11 km) from London’s West End. Hotel Rooms: 63. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.