I wanted a cabin that was private, clean, quiet, and huge to accommodate 4 couples, 4 toddlers, and a teenager. That is exactly what we got. Huge cabin, lots of room to move about, very clean, air conditioned, huge deck, giant hot tub, super far from the main road, super dark at night... Awesome. The one thing that I don't get is that there is no type of yard area at all. The cabin is surrounded by gravel, enough to park 20 cars on, and surrounding that gravel is the woods... But there is no yard or patch of grass of any kind. If u wanna play frisbee or bocce or football or whatever, you have to do it on gravel. Because of the lack of a yard, The kids ended up playing on either the deck or this little stage they have in the back, neither ideal for 2-3 year olds who could potentially fall of the edge, so we were on our toes. Also, the fire pit area is on a 45 degree angle and also on gravel.
If they put enough grass on one side of the cabin for a game of badminton and leveled out the fire pit area, this would have been absolutely perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Cabins By The Caves Hotel Logan
- Cabins By The Caves Hotel
- Cabins By The Caves Logan, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 secluded newly built log cabins in the heart of the Hocking Hills in Logan, Ohio. Just minutes to Old Man's Cave. Many amenities including hot tubs, wood burning fireplaces, and fully equipped kitchens. Perfect for romantic getaway or family retreat. ... more less