This is one of our worst Sheraton hotel stay to date. We brought some bread back from our shopping in Malioboro, left it on the desk and within minutes it was infested with ants! So creepy! There were also ants on the bed, hubby was bitten twice! The toilet showed signs of aging with yellow stains on the tiles and floor tiles. Furniture and furnishings in the room looked worn and tired. The lifts are also filled with strong lemon air-freshener which we find it too overbearing. Please look elsewhere for a better stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta Hotel Yogyakarta
- Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta Hotel
- Sheraton Yogyakarta
- Yogyakarta Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta Resort & Spa is offering unbeatable access to the must see attractions in the region, close to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and just minutes from International Airport. The night clubs entertainment are just within walking distance as it is in the hotel complex. In their warmly decorated guest rooms and suites, guests will enjoy private balconies and the signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper(TM) Bed - a nine-layered custom-designed ensemble boasting an exquisitely comfortable, plush mattress, fluffy down hypoallergenic pillows, crisp cotton sheets, cozy blanket and signature blanket and duvet. Hotel guests will enjoy dazzling views of the garden, pool, and mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.