Our stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Perrysburg, Ohio, was about average for a mid-range property of this type. Check-in was smooth and quick; all staff members we encountered were cordial and helpful.
The room was adequately furnished, with a king bed and recliner (which my spouse appreciated), and a relatively large desk. The mattress was very (very) firm, but the bed linens were decent quality, with a selection of pillows labeled with "soft" and "firm" (if only the mattress had such options!). A very odd aspect of our stay was the room size--it felt as if all of the furniture had been crammed into an exceedingly small space, with barely room to walk around the bed (from any side). The bathroom was tiny, too. I inquired upon check-out whether all of the rooms were as small, and I was told they were--the hotel had been built in 1975, and recent renovations addressed everything but room size.
Breakfast had a lot of welcome options--hard-boiled eggs, string cheese, and other low-carb choices, plus the usual cereals and pastries.
For a stop along the highway, or for a brief stay while visiting the area, it was comfortable enough, and adequately clean (except the hallways). It wasn't worth the price we paid, but at $20 to $40 less, it would have been a very good value.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Perrysburg Hotel Perrysburg
- Holiday Inn Express Perrysburg Hotel
- Holiday Inn Perrysburg
- Perrysburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Perrysburg Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at I-75 & US 20, the warm & inviting Holiday Inn Express Hotel Perrysburgis both a family-friendly and business-smart hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Perrysburgis located near many Toledo area businesses and attractions, such as University of Toledo, Bowling Green State University, Chrysler, Owens Illinois, Toledo Zoo, Mud Hens Stadium, Toledo Museum of Art, Levis Commons Town Center, Shoppes at Fallen Timbers, and Bass Pro Shop. High speed WiFi is throughout the hotel at no cost to our guests. The workspace in each room features extra outlets and task lighting along with ergonomic desk chairs. Relax in the large whirlpool located at the indoor pool area. Enjoy the outdoor patio and gas grill during the beautiful spring, summer and fall seasons. The updated complimentary Continental breakfast buffet includes hot entree choices everyday along with warm fresh cinnamon rolls, assorted cereals, juices, hot beverages, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, and toaster items. Our longer hours make it convenient to families and business travelers alike. The fitness center and guest laundry areas are available everyday. So working out and laundering the workout clothes can be part of your plan. With so many choices of places to shop and dine, the location of the hotel could not be more convenient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Perrysburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.