We stayed at the Comfort Suites for one night in June and wished we could have stayed longer. The Comfort Suites is so nice it actually makes you want to stay in Toledo! The hotel is only a year old and the rooms have a plasma tv, which I think is pretty unusual for a hotel of this class.
The living area has a nice desk and across the desk is a leather couch. There is no door separating the bedroom from the living area, which is typical for Comfort Suites but the room is large enough and functional. The bathroom is very modern and big. A nice touch is the tile work around the mirror in the bathroom.
Highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again. The onlyl negative is if you are trying to reach this hotel off I-75 Northbound you have to make a U-Turn in the Holiday Inn. There is a median blocking the entrance to the street, which leads to the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Hotel
- Comfort Suites Hotel Perrysburg
- Comfort Suites Perrysburg
- Perrysburg Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Perrysburg, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience affordable luxury accompanied by unique amenities at this boutique location such as our complimentary, hot "Savory Starts" breakfast, doorbell systems, 32'' wall-mounted LCD TVs, Heavenly bedding, European style bathrooms, massage shower heads, microwave, refrigerator & coffee station. Escape in a luxurious Eclipse or Neptune Spa Suite. Each feature a whirlpool, massive walk-in rain shower, 2 wall-mounted LCD TVs. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, be sure to include us in your journey... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.